AI and Software Tester Foundation Training
The A4Q AI and Software Testing course teaches all key aspects of Artificial Intelligence, including the history of AI, Symbolic AI (human-readable AI) as well as where the limits of AI can be found. Once everyone is speaking the AI-language the path continues to testing AI systems. Course attendees learn different strategies and metrics for testing AI systems as well as the general problems which come along with testing. Using AI to support testing and applying AI to testing tasks and quality management completes the A4Q AI and Software Testing course.
The A4Q AI and Software Testing Foundation certification attests to an individual’s knowledge and understanding of the use of Artificial Intelligence in relation to Testing of AI-based applications and AI for software testing.
By the end of the course, attendee should be able to:
- Perform test analysis, test design, test implementation, test execution, and test completion activities for a system that integrates one (or more) AI-based components.
- Have the ability to AI support testing activities in the context of my organization to facilitate the test process.
- Contribute to the evaluation of AI-based testing approaches and related tooling in the context of my organization.
- Instructor-led three-day course
- A set of PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed.
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark.
- AI and Software Testing Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course.
- Exercise materials and solutions
- AI and Software Testing Foundation Mock Exam
- The certification exam fee. Exams are held on the afternoon of the final course day and are administered by a representative of the exam provider.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course follows the A4Q AI and Software Testing Foundation Syllabus.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will receive a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies.