ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Training
- Recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems.
- Provide technical elements to the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
- Select and apply appropriate white-box test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on design coverage.
- Effectively participate in reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in code and architecture.
- Improve the quality characteristics of code and by making use of different analysis techniques.
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation.
- Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks.
- Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation.
- Complimentary access to the RBCS e-learning course
- Instructor-led three-day course
- A set of approximately 350 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Foundation Sample Exam Questions to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Advanced Technical Test Analyst Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Technical Test Analyst module of the ISTQB Advanced Syllabus
- Exercise solutions
- Advanced Technical Test Analyst Mock Exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- The certification exam fee. An exam voucher is provided and can be used for scheduling the exam at a testing center at a later date.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Updated to the latest ISTQB syllabus and submitted for accreditation by a national board. This course follows the ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst Syllabus v4.0.
The exam is not administered at the course. An electronic exam voucher is issued separately and the exam can be scheduled at a later date to be taken at a testing center most convenient to the attendee. A second attempt exam can be purchased as an add-on option to the course tuition. The second attempt if needed must be made within 90 days of the first.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Blended e-learning, licenses and volume discounts are also available for companies.