ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester E-Learning
New release sale! The ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester e-learning course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Foundation Syllabus, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification or . testers and test teams simply interested in enhancing their knowledge of testing in the agile environment. This hands-on course provides testers and test managers with an understanding of the fundamentals of testing on agile projects.
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to agile projects
- Support the agile team in planning test-related activities
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques
- Assist in test automation
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate and share information with other team members
- Work effectively within an agile team and environment
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course
- A set of approximately 200 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- A mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- Agile Tester Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- A mock exam to assess readiness for the ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor.
The exam fee is not included with the tuition. An electronic exam voucher is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB or AT*SQA exam and had the first attempt by December 31, 2021. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
Current rules require that individuals sitting for the ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level exam must be CTFL certified.
This course was accredited by the ASTQB July 2014. The course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Agile Tester Syllabus 2014. Blended e-learning (when available), licenses and volume discounts are also available for companies.
Login instructions to be emailed.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 days prior to the start of a live course or after activating an e-learning course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will receive a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.