ISTQB Virtual Test Engineering Foundation Level Boot Camp
This boot camp combines a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Foundation syllabus with two weeks of our world-recognized, self-paced, ASTQB-accredited e-learning.
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
- Review the learning objectives in the Foundation 2018 syllabus, which are the main basis for Foundation exams
- Review the text of the Foundation 2018 syllabus, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the Foundation 2018 syllabus, including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Foundation syllabus, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via Zoom. Each 2 day 3 1/2 hour per day course starts at 12:00 noon Central and ends at 3:30 PM Central, to provide convenient access to attendees anywhere in the American hemisphere. Sessions include over an hour of planned Q&A sessions for attendees. Ten minute breaks occur every two hours. A recorded session is made available to attendees within 48 hours.
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this boot camp is completely paperless, unless you opt to purchase hard copy materials. The e-learning course includes:
- Two weeks of unlimited access to the online course, starting one week prior to the virtual classroom session
- A set of approximately 400 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Test Engineering Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Shipment option of printed copies of written course materials and/or supplemental textbook, "Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification"
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor. RBCS is unaware of the availability of remote proctoring beyond October 2020.
An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB exam and had the first attempt by Dec 31, 2020. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
This course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus 2018.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line course extensions are not applicable to this course.
Earn 22.5 PDUs upon completion of the e-learning course.