TMMi Foundation E-Learning
The Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Professional qualification has been developed for anyone involved in using or wanting to use the TMMi model. The course has been developed to meet the requirements of the TMMi Professional Syllabus version 1.0. and prepare students for the TMMi Professional exam. The successful completion of the exam is a prerequisite to becoming a TMMi lead assessor or assessor. Students will be provided with the following:
- A detailed understanding of the structure and content of the TMMi model, including the Goals, Process Areas and Practices for each level
- An opportunity to sit the TMMi Professional exam
- The course will be a mixture of lecture and practical exercises to help attendees understand the TMMi Model in detail and prepare them for the exam
The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi model and its origins
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi process areas
- Understanding of the different assessment approaches
- Information enabling you to explain the importance of test process improvement to management
- Understanding of the model to provide guidance and advice on a project when using TMMi as a basis for test process improvement
- Awareness of the relationship to CMMI
- To provide you with the skills to act as a co-assessor on informal assessments
- Detailed understanding of the process improvement model IDEAL
- Prepare you for the TMMi Professional exam
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this course is completely paperless. Purchase of the e-learning course includes
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course.
- A set of approximately 260 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed.
- TMMi Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course.
- Exercise materials and solutions
- TMMi Foundation Mock Exam
- An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this registration page. Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course covers the TMMi Professional Training Syllabus.
For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.