ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester E-Learning
This hands-on course provides testers and test managers with an understanding of the fundamentals of testing on mobile projects.
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Identify and mitigate the challenges that face a mobile application tester.
- Plan, design and implement appropriate test cases for mobile applications.
- Work with other team members to identify and assess risks and to implement a testing solution to help mitigate those risks.
- Identify the applicable quality characteristics for a mobile application and identify an appropriate testing approach to address those characteristics.
- Participate in tool analysis and selection to select the most appropriate tools for conducting mobile application testing.
- Identify areas for non-functional testing and prepare appropriate tests for those areas.
- Understand the differences between the various mobile application types and select appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to test those applications.
- Effectively employ simulators, emulators and the cloud for testing.
- Participate in planning for the future, including proper tool selection and building for maintainability.
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this course is completely paperless, unless you opt to purchase hard copy materials. Purchase of the e-learning course includes:
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course
- A set of approximately 200 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the syllabus and glossary.
- A mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- Mobile Tester Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- A mock exam to assess readiness for the ASTQB Certified Mobile Tester exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Remote-proctored exams – The ASTQB Certified Tester Mobile exams are available via remote testing and at Kryterion Testing Centers.
We suggest that attendees hold the ISTQB Foundation Level certificate, especially if they intend to take the ASTQB Mobile Tester exam, but non-certificate holders can benefit from the course and take the exam. Exam vouchers for electronic exams can be issued for $150 to be used at a local Kryterion testing center.
This course was accredited by the ASTQB January 2016. The course follows the ASTQB Mobile Tester Syllabus 2015.
Login instructions to be emailed.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 days prior to the start of a live course or after activating an e-learning course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will receive a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.