The A4Q AI Testing course teaches all key aspects of Artificial Intelligence, including the history of AI, Symbolic AI (human-readable AI) as well as where the limits of AI can be found. Once everyone is speaking the AI-language the path continues to testing AI systems. Course attendees learn different strategies and metrics for testing AI systems as well as the general problems which come along with testing. Using AI to support testing and applying AI to testing tasks and quality management completes the A4Q AI Testing course.
The ISTQB Certified Tester AI Testing (CT-AI) certification attests to an individual’s knowledge and understanding of the use of Artificial Intelligence in relation to Testing of AI-based applications and AI for software testing.
By the end of the course, attendee should be able to:
- Understand the current state and expected trends of AI.
- Experience the implementation and testing of ML model and recognize where testers can best influence its quality.
- Understand the challenges associated with testing AI-Based systems, such as their self-learning capabilities, bias, ethics, complexity, non-determinism, transparency and explainability.
- Contribute to the test strategy for an AI-based system.
- Design and execute test cases for AI-based systems.
- Recognize the special requirements for the test infrastructure to support the testing of AI-based systems.
- Understand how AI can be used to support software testing.
Purchase of course tuition includes:
- Instructor-led three-day course
- A set of PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed.
- Exercise materials
- ISTQB AT Testing Mock Exam
- An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course covers the ISTQB Certified Tester AI Testing Syllabus.
Volume discounts are also available for companies.