Improving the Software Process: A Value Based Approach to Building High Quality Software (Kindle E-Book)
- Overall Development Process Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Development Alignment with Project, Process, Product and Organizational Context
- Requirements Elicitation, Specification and Quality Assurance
- Elaboration, Specification, and Quality Assurance of Architecture and Design
- Estimation of Development Time and Resources
- Development Planning
- Development, Static Analysis, and Unit Testing of Components
- Integration and Integration Testing of Components
- Software Configuration Management, Source Code Control and Release Engineering
- Defect Resolution
- Development Status Reporting and Management
- Change Management, Project End-Game and Product Release/Deployment
Important E-book Information
This e-book can only be read on an Amazon Kindle device. Please see the ePUB format of this e-book if you do not have an Amazon Kindle device.
Windows® or Mac® computers: Adobe Digital Editions may be used to read, organize, and transfer e-books to other devices.
Apple (iOS): iBooks
Terms and Conditions related to purchasing an E-book.