ISTQB Virtual Advanced Test Automation Engineer Boot Camp
The Advanced Test Automation Engineer Boot Camp, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of a number of International Software Testing Qualifications Board syllabi, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification in a short timeframe with time and money constraints.
This boot camp provides a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus and an optional copy of a supplemental book (when available.)
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
- Review the learning objectives in the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus, which are the main basis for Advanced Test Automation Engineer exam
- Review the text of the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus, including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via GoToWebinar. Each 2 day 3 1/2 hour per day boot camp starts at 12:00 noon Central and ends at 3:30 PM Central, to provide convenient access to attendees anywhere in the American hemisphere. Sessions include over an hour of planned Q&A sessions for attendees. A thirty minute break occurs in the middle of each session. A recorded session is made available to attendees within 48 hours.
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this boot camp is completely paperless, unless you opt to purchase hard copy materials. The materials include:
- Add-on option for choice of ePub format or Amazon Kindle format versions of a supplemental book (when available.)
- Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout boot camp. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor. RBCS is unaware of the availability of remote proctoring beyond March 2021.
An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB exam and had the first attempt by Dec 31, 2020. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the boot camp. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the boot camp is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another boot camp.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line extensions are not applicable to this boot camp.