ISTQB Virtual Advanced Test Manager Boot Camp
This boot camp combines a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Advanced Level Test Manager Syllabus with two weeks of our world-recognized, self-paced, ASTQB-accredited e-learning.
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
- Review the learning objectives in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Manager 2012, which are the main basis for Advanced exams
- Review the text of the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Manager 2012, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Manager 2012, including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Manager 2012, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this boot camp is completely paperless, unless you opt to purchase hard copy materials. The e-learning course includes:
- Two weeks of unlimited access to the online course, starting one week prior to the virtual classroom session
- A set of approximately 500 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Advanced Test Manager Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Test Manager module of the ISTQB Advanced Syllabus Test Manager
- ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Manager
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Exercise solutions
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Add-on option of printed copies of course materials and/or supplemental textbook "Advanced Software Testing-Vol 2: Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Manager" (hard copy or e-book format)
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor. RBCS is unaware of the availability of remote proctoring beyond March 2021.
With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB exam and had the first attempt by Dec 31, 2020. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
Accredited by ASTQB January 2014 ISTQB Advanced level Syllabus 2012. Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format, EPUB (Nook) format or MOBI (Kindle) format.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line course extensions are not applicable to this course.
Earn 32.5 PDUs upon completion of the e-learning course