ISTQB Virtual Foundation Level Automotive Tester
The ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester hands-on course provides anyone involved in software testing a chance to broaden their knowledge of automotive software testing. If someone has a desire to start a specialist career in automotive software testing, this course will help them understand the fundamentals and theories behind performance testing, and to prepare for the certification exam.
Software is an essential player in the automotive industry where the weight and importance of software is rapidly increasing. This ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester is the only software testing certification in the Automotive field which covers ISO 26262 standards relating to mobile functional safety testing as well as the contents of software-in-the-loop (SIL) and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL). The course allows participants to understand and apply automotive testing techniques and practices to basic software testing knowledge and experience.
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via Zoom. Sessions start at 9:00 am Central and end at 5:00 pm Central. A recorded session is made available to attendees after the training. Purchase of course tuition includes:
- Instructor-led two-day course
- A set of approximately 260 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the syllabus and glossary.
- Foundation Sample Exam Questions and Foundation Level mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Syllabus.
- Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Mock Exam
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor. RBCS is unaware of the availability of remote proctoring beyond March 2021.
The exam is not administered during the course. An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB exam and had the first attempt by Dec 31, 2020. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
This course was accredited by the KSTQB January 2019. This course covers the ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester (CTFL-AuT) Syllabus 2018.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.