Virtual Foundation Business Analyst Boot Camp
The Foundation Business Analyst Boot Camp, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of a number of International Software Testing Qualifications Board syllabi, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification in a short timeframe with time and money constraints.
This boot camp combines a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus with a copy of the book, “Business Analysis, Software Testing, Usability: A Quick Guide Book for Better Project Management and Faster IT Career”
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
- Review the learning objectives in the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus, which are the main basis for ASTQB Foundation Business Analysis exam
- Review the text of the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus, including their definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus, thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via Zoom. Each 2 day 3 1/2 hour per day boot camp starts at 12:00 noon Central and ends at 3:30 PM Central, to provide convenient access to attendees anywhere in the American hemisphere. Sessions include over an hour of planned Q&A sessions for attendees. A thirty minute break occurs in the middle of each session. A recorded session is made available to attendees within 48 hours.
In accordance with the RBCS Green Initiative this boot camp is completely paperless, unless you opt to purchase hard copy materials. The materials include:
- Amazon Kindle format versions of the book, “Business Analysis, Software Testing, Usability: A Quick Guide Book for Better Project Management and Faster IT Career”
- Foundation Level Business Analysis Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout boot camp. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus
- Foundation Level Business Analysis Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in business analysis
- Complimentary access to the RBCS Requirements Engineering Foundation e-learning course.
- Shipment option of supplemental textbook, “Business Analysis, Software Testing, Usability: A Quick Guide Book for Better Project Management and Faster IT Career”
Remote-proctored exams – In response to Covid-19 and the necessity to social distance, the ISTQB Certified Tester exams can be taken online at home via a remote-proctor. RBCS is unaware of the availability of remote proctoring beyond October 2020.
Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the boot camp. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the boot camp is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another boot camp.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line extensions are not applicable to this boot camp.