STPCon Spring 2019 Conference and Certification Courses in Burlingame, CA, March 31-April 4, 2019
The Software Test Professionals Conference is the leading event where test leadership, management and strategy converge. The hottest topics in the industry are covered including agile testing, performance testing, test automation, mobile application testing, and test team leadership and management. Attending this conference will help you meet your professional career goals and give you the opportunity to improve your software testing techniques; find the latest tools; discover emerging trends; develop new or improve existing processes; network and gather with other high-level professionals; and gain industry insight you won’t find anywhere else.
Registration information will be given to STPCon officials.
When: March 31-April 1, 2019
Where: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore HWY
Burlingame, CA 94010
+1.800.233.1234 (Reservations – Reference: Software Test Professionals Conference)
Note: This hotel provides a free airport shuttle service to/from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). See the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport transportation page for more details.
ISTQB Test Engineering Foundation
The Foundation Level Test course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), Project Manager and Technical Editor for ISTQB Foundation Syllabus 2018, Chair of the Agile Working Group, and co-author of over ten other ISTQB syllabi, this course is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification.
This course provides testers, developers, test engineers, test analysts, SDETs/SETs, DevQAers, DevTesters, and test managers with the essential ideas, processes, tools, and skills they need to apply fundamental testing best practices. This hands-on course covers the major test techniques with lecture and exercises.
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Review the major test design techniques with lecture and exercises
- Methodology behind a successful testing program and covers a wide range of issues, from those related to the individual tester to those related to the testing department as a whole
- The testing process is presented, both through theory and hands-on exercises that follow an example project, including the difficult tasks of tracking and presenting tests results
- Creation of a test environment and test automation is also covered, along with system development lifecycles and how they affect testing
Purchase of the course tuition includes:
- Complimentary access to the RBCS e-learning course
- Instructor-led four-day course
- A set of approximately 400 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Four sample Foundation Level mock exams to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Test Engineering Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Add-on shipment option of printed copies of supplemental textbook, "Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification"
- The certification exam fee. Exam vouchers will be provided at the conclusion of the training courses.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course was accredited by the ASTQB August 2018. This course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Syllabus 2018.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.