ISTQB Virtual Advanced Security Tester Boot Camp
The Advanced Level Security Tester Boot Camp course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Foundation Syllabus, is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification in a short timeframe with time and money constraints.
This boot camp combines a two day virtual classroom immersion in the Advanced Level Test Analyst Syllabus with two weeks of our world-recognized, self-paced, ASTQB-accredited e-learning.
The objectives of the two day virtual classroom are as follows:
Review the learning objectives in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2012, which are the main basis for Advanced exams
- Review the text of the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Security Tester 2016, helping to explain the concepts in clear, memorable terms
- Review and explain the glossary terms in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Security Tester 2016., including their ISTQB definitions
- Provide an immersive experience with the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Security Tester 2016., thereby giving the attendee a comprehensive exam preparation experience
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via GoToWebinar. Each 2 day 3 1/2 hour per day course starts at 12:00 noon Central and ends at 3:30 PM Central, to provide convenient access to attendees anywhere in the American hemisphere. Sessions include over an hour of planned Q&A sessions for attendees. Ten minute breaks occur every two hours. A recorded session is made available to attendees within 48 hours.
The e-learning course includes:
- A set of approximately 500 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- Advanced Security Tester Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst syllabus
- ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Exercise solutions
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Add-on option of printed copies of printed course materials and/or supplemental textbook, “CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition (Exam SY0-401)”
Add-on option to purchase the exam for $200 per candidate. RBCS will coordinate onsite exam administration at no additional charge. All attendees of the Advanced Level courses must have successfully completed Foundation Level training and sufficient practical experience. Proof of eligibility is available from the American Software Testing Qualifications Board and is required to take an Advanced exam.
Under accreditation by the ASTQB May 2017. This course follows the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Security Tester 2016.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies. Login instructions to be emailed. On-line course extensions are not applicable to this course.