ISTQB Virtual Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester
The objectives of the course are as follows:
- Collaborate in an agile team, being familiar with agile principles and practices
- Adapt existing testing experience, knowledge, and best practices to agile projects
- Support the agile team in planning test-related activities
- Apply relevant test methods and techniques
- Assist in test automation
- Help business stakeholders define understandable and testable user stories and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate and share information with other team members
- Work effectively within an agile team and environment
- Instructor-led consecutive three-day 3½ hours per day virtual course
- Two weeks of unlimited access to the e-learning course, starting one week prior to the virtual classroom session
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- A mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- Agile Tester Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course
- Exercise solutions
- A mock exam to assess readiness for the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester exam
- Project source documents for course exercises
- This is a "Green" course. The option to purchase hard copy materials is available.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
The exam is not administered during the course. An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. With the ASTQB Advanced Level exams, a second exam attempt is included provided that the examinee received their Foundation Level certification via an ASTQB exam and had the first attempt by Dec 31, 2020. The second attempt must be made within 4 months of the first. For all iSQI exam levels, an exam can be purchased with a single exam attempt only or a 2TRY exam can be purchased allowing for a second attempt regardless of the exam used for the Foundation Level certification. The second attempt must be made within 90 days of the first.
Current rules require that individuals sitting for the ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension exam must be CTFL certified.
This course was accredited by the ASTQB July 2014. The course follows the ISTQB Foundation Level Extension Agile Tester Syllabus 2014.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will received a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Earn 10.5 PDUs upon completion of this course