Virtual ISTQB AI Testing Training
The A4Q AI Testing course teaches all key aspects of Artificial Intelligence, including the history of AI, Symbolic AI (human-readable AI) as well as where the limits of AI can be found. Once everyone is speaking the AI-language the path continues to testing AI systems. Course attendees learn different strategies and metrics for testing AI systems as well as the general problems which come along with testing. Using AI to support testing and applying AI to testing tasks and quality management completes the A4Q AI and Software Testing course.
The ISTQB Certified Tester AI Testing (CT-AI) certification attests to an individual’s knowledge and understanding of the use of Artificial Intelligence in relation to Testing of AI-based applications and AI for software testing.
By the end of the course, attendee should be able to:
- Understand the current state and expected trends of AI.
- Experience the implementation and testing of a ML model and recognize where testers can best influence its quality.
- Understand the challenges associated with testing AI-Based systems, such as their self-learning capabilities, bias, ethics, complexity, non-determinism, transparency and explainability.
- Contribute to the test strategy for an AI-Based system.
- Design and execute test cases for AI-based systems.
- Recognize the special requirements for the test infrastructure to support the testing of AI-based systems.
- Understand how AI can be used to support software testing.
Attendees attend the virtual classroom via Zoom. Sessions start at 9:00 am Central and end at 5:00 pm Central. A recorded session is made available to attendees after the course. Purchase of course tuition includes:
- Instructor-led three-day course
- A set of PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed.
- Exercise materials
- ISTQB AI Testing Mock Exam
- An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
An electronic exam voucher is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. Once the exam voucher has been issued, it is not refundable.
This course covers the ISTQB Certified Tester AI Testing Syllabus.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 days prior to the start of a live course or after activating an e-learning course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will receive a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies.